Wednesday, March 11, 2009

membership has its benefits

Take advantage of store memberships. They always give you added benefits and most of them are free to join.

Take REI for instance, because they are a co-op you will receive benefit dividends during certain point in the year. As you shop at REI they track your purchases and reward you based on those purchases. This year I received a $38 dividend that I could spend on anything in the store. They also happened to issue a coupon for 20% off 1 full priced item. I used both my dividend and my coupon to get a $60 pair of Nike yoga pants for only $9!

Other great memberships are for stores like Borders, CVS/pharmacy and grocery store chains. Look for them and see how you can save even more with these programs. Most of them will supply special coupons for you for supplying your email address as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment