Wednesday, February 25, 2009

todays the day to start...

thinking about how you can live the lifestyle you want on the budget you can truly afford.

I started thinking about this a few years back while living in atlanta and seeing so many people driving their BMW's and wearing their Seven jeans all while living in their mom's basement. I was alway amazed at the want to have outward status symbols rather than peace of mind or a home to call their own. Can people truly tell the difference between a pair of Old Navy Jeans and a pair of Citizens of Humanity? I doubt it. But there is a major difference and thats about $100.

As I travel around day to day I have seen soo many great deals out there, as retailers make deep discounts to get out from under the mounting inventory they have. Take today for instance. I was in my local Target and saw 75% off in the men's and women's departments. I purchased a mens suit jacket for $14.98 and suit pants for $6.24. Thats such a great deal and well needed as we head into wedding season.

Also spotted, an additional 50% off Old Navy Clearance! I picked up a great spring sweater for $5 and some long sleeved tees for just $2.50 each.

Here's a Tip: Look for your best clearance values on the inside end caps in your big box stores. Keep your eye out and look for these great deals, they are out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment